Terms & Conditions
- If you intend to on-sell our product through a retail store, online business or other commercial entity, please contact the Fanny Lam Australia wholesale division on 617 3399 2958.
- FannyLam Australia On-line reserves the right to refuse any order which is considered for commercial or illegal use.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or American Express (Australian Registered Cards only). Credit Card Transactions are processed through the paypal. Your card details are not disclosed to FannyLam and are not stored in our database.
- All measures are undertaken by FannyLam to ensure a safe and secure transaction, and credit card fraud is taken very seriously.
- Delays may occur on large orders while the card is checked for authenticity.
- All images and content on the FannyLam website are the sole property of FannyLam Australia.
- If you intend to use any of the images or content for commercial purposes, you must receive written authorization from FannyLam Australia. Please contact our Sales Department at email@example.com for further information.
- FannyLam Australia guarantees our products against defects in materials and workmanship. We offer a full replacement or exchange for manufacturing faults; ie, garment not sewn correctly, and fabric flaws. We cannot offer a replacement on faults caused by the wearer; ie, pulls made by catching a ring in garment.
- The warranty does not cover items that have been washed incorrectly by not following manufacturers instructions.
- If you have received a faulty garment from an on-line order, please call our Sales Department on +617 3399 2958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an immediate exchange.
- If you purchased a faulty garment from one of our FannyLam Australia Retail Stores, please contact the store directly and they will arrange a replacement or store credit. Your return must be accompanied by your original sales receipt. See STORES page for contact details. If you purchased a faulty garment from another retailer, you must contact that retailer directly and they will arrange a replacement or store credit.